XProc Agenda 26 Apr 2012

Meeting 214.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 26 Apr 2012 at 10:00a EST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200 (or via SIP), passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the web interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept this agenda.
    3. Accept the minutes of 19 Apr 2012.
    4. Next meeting: 03 May 2012.
    5. Review of open action items:
      • A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
      • A-207-02: Norm to work with Liam to get a new charter proposal drafted along those lines.
      • A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters proposal in a little more detail
      • A-210-01: Henry to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 saying that a validating parser cannot be used if there's an external subset and to say in 2.3 and 2.4 explicitly that validation could be performed
      • A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
      • A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to describe the consequences of information loss for a standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
      • A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can come to the same place.
      • A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements document
      • A-213-01: Alex to write a pipeline for 5.32
      • A-213-02: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.14
      • A-213-03: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.15
      • A-213-04: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.28
      • A-213-05: Alex to write about 5.7, extracting MathML
      • A-213-06: Alex to write up 5.29
      • A-213-07: Alex to write up a description of persistence for 5.12
      • A-213-08: Jim to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.17
      • A-213-09: Murray to drop 5.13
      • A-213-10: Norm to put "debugging" on the agenda for next week
      • A-213-11: Norm to write a few resource manager use cases
      • A-213-12: Norm to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.16
      • A-213-13: Norm to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.18
      • A-213-14: Norm to write up a description of the split step and the eval step to inform discussion of multiple inputs and outputs
      • A-213-15: Vojtech and Norm to collaborate on writing up 5.31
      • A-213-16: Vojtech to consider writing a pipeline for 5.23
      • A-213-17: Vojtech to send a pointer to his XML Prague paper to Murray
      • A-213-18: Vojtech to write pipelines to demontrate 5.21 and 5.22
  2. Technical
    1. p:zip and p:unzip.
    2. “Debugging” strategies.
    3. V.next use cases and requirements
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2012/04/25 14:08:37 $