12 Apr 2012
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
12 Apr 2012 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 05 Apr 2012.
- Next meeting: 19 Apr 2012.
- Review of open action items:
- A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
- A-207-02: Norm to work with Liam to get a new charter proposal drafted along those lines.
- A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters proposal in a little more detail
- A-210-01: Henry to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 saying that a validating parser cannot be used if there's an external subset and to say in 2.3 and 2.4 explicitly that validation could be performed
- A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
- A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to describe the consequences of information loss for a standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
- A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can come to the same place.
- A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements document
- Reviewing the draft requirements document
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2012/04/11 15:37:37 $