23 Feb 2012
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
23 Feb 2012 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 2 Feb 2012.
- Next meeting: 08 Mar 2012.
- Propose to skip 01 Mar 2012
- Review of open action items:
- A-206-01: Alex to attempt to categorize the steps into a small number of groups.
- A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
- A-207-01: Norm to setup the last call comment list for new LCWD
- A-207-02: Norm to work with Liam to get a new charter proposal drafted along those lines.
- Review of comments on processor profiles
- Plan for V.next progress
- Volunteer(s) to edit use cases/requirements?
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2012/02/23 15:00:58 $