DRAFT XProc Agenda
04/05 Nov 2010
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday and Friday,
04/05 Nov 2010 at TPAC.
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 21 Oct 2010.
- Next meeting: 18 Nov 2010
- Review comments
on XML processor profiles.
- Review proposed XProc errata:
p:xslt to produce an empty result document?
- Review our
- Review possible XProc language extensions:
- Simple template step
- Iteration to a fixed point
- Ideas from the wiki
- Investigation of what a “Streaming XProc” might look like
- Designing an import/override mechanism to allow selective override of parts of a pipeline.
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2010/11/04 09:04:49 $