25 Sep 2008
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
25 Sep 2008 at
(08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00CET, 01:00JST+, 09:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 11 Sep 2008.
- Next meeting: 02 Oct 2008.
- Open actions:
- ACTION-2008-06-19-02: Norm/Alex to construct comprehensive
examples of http-request for the test suite.
- ACTION-2008-08-28-01: Norm to investigate RELAX NG APIs for switches to control DTD Compatibility conformance
- ACTION-2008-08-28-02: Norm to reconsider and fix the p:namespaces example.
- ACTION-2008-08-28-03: Norm to review the kinds of nodes that are legal for all steps.
- ACTION-2008-08-28-04: Norm to make sure we've solicted review from the relevant WGs.
- ACTION-2008-09-04-02: Norm to ask the Security WG to invite the rest
of the WG (anyone who's interested) to join the scheduled telcon on 16
September at 1100EDT.
open last call
comments: 016, 020, 022, 024, 027, 030, 031, 032, 033. (Some of these we
have consensus on, the question is, did the editor get it right.)
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2008/09/24 14:23:21 $