XProc Agenda 17 Jul 2008

Meeting 119.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 17 Jul 2008 at 11:00a EST (08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00CET, 01:00JST+, 09:30p India) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200 (or +33-4-89-06-34-99 or +44-117-370-6152), passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the web interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept this agenda.
    3. Accept the minutes of 3 Jul 2008.
    4. Next meeting: 24 Jul 2008.
    5. Open actions
      1. ACTION-2008-05-08-02: Alex to review unescape-markup and see if any clarification seems to be needed
      2. ACTION-2008-05-08-04: Alex to specify the default value for omit-xml-declaration
      3. ACTION-2008-05-15-01: Norm to fix the minutes of 1 May
      4. ACTION-2008-06-05-01: Norm to incorporate the suggestion to clarify the types of nodes matched by the steps into the next draft
      5. ACTION-2008-06-05-02: Norm replace the random dynamic errors with the five so agreed.
      6. ACTION-2008-06-05-03: Norm to fix the patterns so that they don't have the same prefix in 4.7 and 4.8
      7. ACTION-2008-06-05-04/05/06: Norm to investigate and fix various aspects of http-requst [partially done, I think, -ed]
      8. ACTION-2008-06-12-01: Alex to add an ‘initial-only' attribute to split-sequence
      9. ACTION-2008-06-12-02: Alex to draft a Note to add to 7.3 explaining that we don't give simple defaults, behaviour wrt missing options is complex and you have to read [Serialization] to find out
      10. ACTION-2008-06-12-03: Alex to add an error to 7.3 to cover all other parameter-related Serialization errors
      11. ACTION-2008-06-19-01: Alex to add a note to the spec to indicate that we'll only do one level (of multi-part messages)
      12. ACTION-2008-06-19-02: Norm/Alex to construct comprehensive examples of http-request for the test suite.
      13. ACTION-2008-07-03-01: Norm to add information about which XPath functions must be implemented by an XProc processor (and that no XSLT functions must be implemented
      14. ACTION-2008-07-03-02: Norm to add p:schema-import to the specification.
  2. Technical
    1. Comments on latest editor's draft
    2. Concerns about unescape-markup
    3. Comments from Michael Kay on behalf of XSL/XML Query WG
    4. Comments from XML Query WG
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2008/07/16 14:13:11 $