26 Jun 2008
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
26 Jun 2008 at
(08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00CET, 01:00JST+, 09:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 19 Jun 2008.
- Next meeting: 03 Jul 2008.
- Open actions
- ACTION-2008-05-08-02: Alex to review unescape-markup and see if
any clarification seems to be needed
- ACTION-2008-05-08-03: Richard to attempt to clarify the prose of
unescape-markup with respect to the XML Declaration, document types, XML version,
- ACTION-2008-05-08-04: Alex to specify the default value for omit-xml-declaration
- ACTION-2008-05-15-01: Norm to fix the minutes of 1 May
- ACTION-2008-05-15-02: Henry to consider what to do about [validation root]
property inside viewport
- ACTION-2008-05-29-02: Norm to investigate the functions added by XSLT
and draft some prose for the spec.
- ACTION-2008-06-05-01: Norm to incorporate the suggestion to clarify the
types of nodes matched by the steps into the next draft
- ACTION-2008-06-05-02: Norm replace the random dynamic errors with
the five so agreed.
- ACTION-2008-06-05-03: Norm to fix the patterns so that they don't
have the same prefix in 4.7 and 4.8
- ACTION-2008-06-05-04/05/06: Norm to investigate and fix various aspects
of http-requst [partially done, I think, -ed]
- ACTION-2008-06-12-01: Alex to add an ‘initial-only' attribute to
- ACTION-2008-06-12-02: Alex to draft a Note to add to 7.3
explaining that we don't give simple defaults, behaviour wrt
missing options is complex and you have to read [Serialization]
to find out
- ACTION-2008-06-12-03: Alex to add an error to 7.3
to cover all other parameter-related Serialization errors
- ACTION-2008-06-19-01: Alex to add a note to the spec to indicate
that we'll only do one level (of multi-part messages)
- ACTION-2008-06-19-02: Norm/Alex to construct comprehensive examples
of http-request for the test suite.
- Comments on latest editor's draft?
- Relationship between @xpath-version
- p:schema-import? Just say no?
- Issues to resolve before we go (back) to last call?
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2008/06/26 14:28:15 $