XProc Agenda 21 Feb 2008

Meeting 103.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 21 Feb 2008 at 11:00a EST (08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00CET, 01:00JST+, 09:30p India) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200, passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept this agenda.
    3. Accept the minutes of 14 Feb 2008.
    4. Next meeting: 28 Feb 2008.
    5. Review of open action items
      1. Norm to rewrite 5.7.3 by adding a simple 'select=' example alongside the 'match=' one at the beginning, and trying to clarify what the default namespace binding is for early on [recorded in 2007/11/01]
      2. Norm to check the clarity of the spec wrt matching in p:viewport [recorded in 2008/01/24]
      3. Alex to consider the attribute steps and make appropriate changes [recorded in 2008/01/24]
      4. Henry to reply and close issue 99 (execution order of steps) [recorded in 2008/01/24]
      5. Henry to draft a spec change for providing exclude-result-prefixes on p:inline. [recorded in 2008/02/07]
      6. Alex to reply to the submitter about issue 108 (serialization parameters as parameter input ports). [recorded in 2008/02/07]
      7. Alex to consider any clarifications that might need to be made to p:http-request. [recorded in 2008/02/07]
      8. Alex to fix add-attribute wrt existing attributes [recorded in 2008/02/07]
      9. Alex to fix insert so that it doesn't always imply child. [recorded in 2008/02/07]
  2. Technical
    1. last call comments: in particular, 58 and 83.
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2008/02/20 16:17:24 $