XProc Agenda 18 Oct 2007

Meeting 88. Countdown: 2 weeks before our Charter expires.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 18 Oct 2007 at 11:00a EDT (08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200, passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept this agenda.
    3. Accept the minutes of 11 Oct 2007.
    4. Next meeting: 25 Oct 2007.
    5. Status of charter extension?
    6. Review of action items
      • A-86-01: Alex to review XSLT streaming requirements before the face-to-face.
      • A-86-03: Henry to reply to the commenter (non-string parameters; issue 30)
      • A-86-04: Henry to craft the prose to cover the defaulted output case
      • A-87-01: Norm to take a stab at reconsidering the default inputs feature applying it only to ports that are not primary
      • A-87-02: Alex to propose some text about imports and circularity
      • A-87-03: Norm to attempt to incorporate Richard's draft text about step type scope
  2. Technical
    1. Comment 29: Determining whether a pipeline has a (defaulted) output
    2. Comment 6: Bindings for pipeline inputs
    3. Comment 18: Scope of step types
    4. Comment 24: Passing PSVIs between steps
    5. Comment 7: Saxonica comments on sections 1 and 2
    6. Comment 12: Saxonica comments on sections 3 and 4
    7. Comment 13: Saxonica comments on sections 5-7
    8. Comment 33: Scoping of Names
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2007/10/17 16:02:02 $