XProc Agenda 11 Oct 2007

Meeting 87. Countdown: 3 weeks before our Charter expires.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 11 Oct 2007 at 11:00a EDT (08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200, passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept this agenda.
    3. Accept the minutes of 4 Oct 2007.
    4. Next meeting: 18 Oct 2007.
    5. Review of action items
      • A-86-01: Alex to review XSLT streaming requirements before the face-to-face.
      • A-86-02: Norm to arrange for the tests on tests.xproc.org to be in Subversion so that anyone can update them
      • A-86-03: Henry to reply to the commenter (non-string parameters; issue 30)
      • A-86-04: Henry to craft the prose to cover the defaulted output case
      • A-86-05: Norm and Alex to craft a proposal for p:exec
      • A-86-06: Henry to attempt to improve the prose for p:add-xml-base
  2. Technical
    1. Comment 29: Determining whether a pipeline has a (defaulted) output
    2. Comment 1: An unfulfilled requirement maybe? (p:exec)
    3. Comment 6: Bindings for pipeline inputs
    4. Comment 18: Scope of step types
    5. Comment 24: Passing PSVIs between steps
    6. Comment 7: Saxonica comments on sections 1 and 2
    7. Comment 12: Saxonica comments on sections 3 and 4
    8. Comment 13: Saxonica comments on sections 5-7
    9. Comment 33: Scoping of Names
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2007/10/10 14:50:22 $