27 Sep 2007
Meeting 85. Countdown: 6 weeks before our
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
27 Sep 2007 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 13 Sep 2007.
- Next meeting: 4 Oct 2007.
- The XSLT WG is working on streaming; we should review
- Questions raised by the WG:
- Scope of step types
- Is a conformant processor supposed to raise xml:id or xml:base errors?
- Wrapping of nodes into a document
- <input> for <pipeline>
- pipeline library
- Scope of stpe names
- Questions raised on the comment list:
- Saxonica comments, sections 1 and 2
- Saxonica comments, sections 3 and 4
- Saxonica comments, sections 5-7
- p:xslt and p:xslt2 (and “p:any-xslt”?)
- Comment: version and forward compatibility
- Comment: untrusted environments and security
- Re: Comment
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2007/09/26 14:34:26 $