24 May 2007
Meeting 69. Countdown: 23 weeks before our
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
24 May 2007 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 17 May 2007.
- Next meeting: 31 May 2007.
- Open action items
- Henry to propose wording for grouping options for p:wrap
- Alex to add 'validate' option to 'p:load' where 'yes' means DTD validation
will be performed. If the step doesn't support DTD validation,
a dynamic error is thrown. If validation errors occur, a dynamic error is
- Alex to add a wrap-sequence step to our library.
- Alex to change the 'name' option on p:wrap to 'wrapper'
- Parameter proposals
- p:position() vs. position()
- Cardinality of inputs and outputs
- Binding an input to an empty sequence
- Types for p:option values
- Non-matched output port
- Other step library issues
- Do we need p:step-available()?
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2007/05/23 14:56:37 $