08 Feb 2007
Meeting 54. Countdown: 38 weeks before our
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
08 Feb 2007 at
(08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00CET, 01:00JST+, 09:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 1 Feb 2007.
- Next meeting: 14 Feb 2007.
- Face-to-face in 2007?
- Review of the editor's draft published last week (http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html):
- Is the defaulting story right?
- Is the choose/when story right?
- Do we want to do something similar about for-each/viewport?
- If "yes" to c. do we want to address the multiple uses of
context by using
"environment" for what we currently call context?
- If "no" to c. do we want to do d. anyway?
- Chameleon components and p:step vs. p:xslt
- Consideration of core components (see email from
NDW on 24 Jan 2007)
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2007/02/07 15:36:47 $