26 Oct 2006
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
26 Oct 2006 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 12 Oct 2006.
- Accept the
of 19 Oct 2006.
- Next meeting: 2 Nov 2006.
- N.B. The United States moves to "standard time", GMT-5:00, on Sunday,
29 Oct 2006. W3C telcon times are fixed with respect to
US Eastern Time, so our 11:00a EST call
may have shifted
an hour for participants outside the United States.
- Review of open action items
- A-13-01: MSM to draft a complete table in Requirements document; ETA November.
- Review of 13 Oct draft.
- Discussion of alternate draft without "declare-" elements.
- Discussion of normalizing the syntax of for-each/viewport with
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2006/10/26 15:01:35 $