13 Jul 2006
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
13 Jul 2006 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 29 Jun 2006.
- Next meeting: 20 Jul 2006.
- Face-to-face: 2-4 Aug 2006. Registration is now
closed. Please make sure your
are in order.
- Review of open action items
- A-27-01: Alex to write up some straw syntaxes for some of the use cases
- A-27-02: Norm to write up some straw syntaxes for some of the use cases
- A-23-02: Richard to write a syntax proposal
- A-23-03: Norm to write a syntax proposal
- A-13-01: MSM to draft a complete table; ETA: 20 July 2006
- XProc syntax discussion continues
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2006/07/12 20:19:39 $