1 Jun 2006
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
1 Jun 2006 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 25 May 2006.
- Next meeting: 8 Jun 2006.
- Face-to-face: 2-4 Aug 2006.
The registration page is now open,
Murray has provided local arrangements
information, please review it.
- Review of open action items
- A-22-01: Norm to create an issue to track what it means to evaluate
an XPath expression over a document sequence.
- A-13-01: MSM to draft a complete table; ETA: 15 June 2006
- XProc syntax (continued from last week).
See email threads:
- Issue 3199: How do pipeline parameters, inputs, and outputs interact?
- Issue 3306: XPath over a sequence of documents
- Discussion of early draft XProc: An XML Pipeline Language
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2006/05/31 19:39:30 $