25 May 2006
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
25 May 2006 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 18 May 2006.
- Next meeting: 1 June 2006.
- Face-to-face: 2-4 Aug 2006.
The registration page is now open,
Murray has provided local arrangements
information, please review it.
- Mini “technical plenary” in January?
- Review of open action items
- A-13-01: MSM to draft a complete table; ETA: 15 June 2006
- XProc syntax. See email threads:
- Issue 3199: How do pipeline parameters, inputs, and outputs interact?
- Discussion of early draft XProc: An XML Pipeline Language
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2006/05/24 19:03:21 $