From W3C EXI WG's Public Wiki
Revision as of 13:15, 24 February 2010 by Jean-gui
Here are few hints for new users, or users that don't like to read the manual:
- Hint: Ask your staff contact for permission to edit.
- Hint: set your pages language with
#language enprocessing instruction. See also HelpOnLanguages.
- Hint: you can add your favorite pages to your navibar. See your Quicklinks list in UserPreferences.
- Hint: you can search for multiple words, just like Google. See also HelpOnSearching.
- Hint: get email notification when this page changes, by clicking Subscribe.