Guidelines and Techniques
The guidelines overview pages listed below introduce WAI accessibility guidelines and their related documents, such as:
- techniques to help implement the guidelines
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- Addresses the information in a Web site, including text, images, forms, sounds, and such.
- Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) Overview
- Addresses software that creates Web sites.
- User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG) Overview
- Addresses Web browsers and media players, and relates to assistive technologies.
- Components of Web Accessibility - Shows how Web accessibility depends on several components of Web development and interaction working together, and how the WAI guidelines (WCAG, ATAG, UAAG) apply.