Introducing Web Accessibility
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Briefly introduces Web accessibility and links to additional resources.
- Essential Components of Web Accessibility
- Shows how Web accessibility depends on several components of Web development and interaction working together and shows the relationship between the WAI guidelines: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG), and User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG).
- How People with Disabilities Use the Web (Working Draft)
- Describes how different disabilities affect Web use and accessibility requirements for people with different kinds of disabilities, and includes scenarios of people with disabilities using the Web.
- Quick Tips to Make Accessible Web Sites
- Lists the 10 quick tips, includes an order form for the business-card-sized reference card, and lists translations.
- WAI Online Overview - Introduces Web accessibility and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) in HTML slides.