WAI works with organizations
around the world to develop guidelines and resources
to help make the Web accessible to people with disabilities.
- Mission and Organization
- Introduces the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) mission and organizational structure.
- WAI Online
- Introduces Web accessibility and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
in HTML slides.
- Participating in WAI
- Describes participation opportunities ranging from volunteering to
implement, promote, and review guidelines, to occasional participation
in an interest group, to dedicated participation in a working
- Sponsoring WAI
- Lists current sponsors and provides the contact for information on
becoming a WAI sponsor.
- Translating WAI Documents
- Provides information on the W3C translation policy, how to coordinate
with W3C and WAI when translating documents, priorities for
translations of WAI documents, and links to existing translations.
- Contacting WAI
- Lists contact information for press; technical, implementation, and
other support questions; WAI Working Group contacts; postal mail
address; and links to directions to the offices.
- WAI Press Releases and Announcements
- Lists WAI press releases and announcements previously on the WAI home
- WAI Events History
- Lists previous WAI face-to-face meetings and other events previously
on the WAI home page.
- More About WAI pages...
- Links to the latest WAI Activity Statement, historical information,
and other pages about WAI, such as the original WAI briefing