Resources for Web Users, People with Disabilities, and Advocates
This page provides a starting point for information that is particularly relevant to web users, people with disabilities, and advocates.
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Includes links to videos and to lots more information that you might want to read now or later.
We encourage you to read this page even if you know a lot about accessibility.
- Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites
- Provides guidance on reporting web accessibility barriers.
- Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing Your Computer
- Helps you customize your web browser and computer setup to make them easier to use
- Easy Checks - A First Review of Web Accessibility
- Guides you through checking a web page for some common accessibility barriers.
We encourage you to look around the W3C WAI website to find other information that you might be interested in reading or sharing with others.Back to Top