- Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines working group (UAWG). It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Talking Points for Low Vision Support
- Guideline 1.7 - Enable Configuration of Style Profiles (new)
- Guideline 1.3 - Provide highlighting for selection, keyboard focus, enabled elements, visited links.
- Guideline 1.4 - Provide text configuration -
- 1.4.1 Configure Rendered Text
- 1.4.2 Preserving Size Distinctions