- Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines working group (UAWG). It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
This is the working area of the User Agent Working Group.
When inserting comments, use the format <<username YYYY-MM-DD: text>>, e.g. <<Julio 2011-04-07: This is a sample comment>>.
- UAAG20 Success Criteria Tests
- Definition of User Agent
- User Agent issues effecting A11y
- Definition of a User Agent & Examples
- Guideline 1.2
- Guideline 1.4 Text Customization Proposal
- Guideline 1.11
- Guideline 2.7
- Keyboard, Focus, and Navigation Restructuring
- Location Hierarchy
- Guideline 2.9
- now 2.11
- guideline 2.8
- Appendix E: Alternative Content
- HTML5 review by UAWG notes
- Keyboard Concepts for HTML5 Discussion
- SC Testing Criteria
- Use Cases for UAAG Applicability
- IOS User Agents
- Browser Compliance Notes
- Extensions needed for Implementation Examples
- Is UAAG implemented in the Rendering Engine or the User Interface?