- Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines working group (UAWG). It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
This is the working area of the User Agent Working Group.
When inserting comments, use the format <<username YYYY-MM-DD: text>>, e.g. <<Julio 2011-04-07: This is a sample comment>>.
UAAG Guideline Work
- Implementation Notes (Shared Spreadsheet)
- Browser Compliance Notes
- Extensions needed for Implementation Examples
- Is UAAG implemented in the Rendering Engine or the User Interface?
- Mobile accessibility and UAAG20
- Applying UAAG to Mobile Phones
- Examples of Mobile Phones in UAAG
- Existing Standards that apply to Mobile Accessibility
- IOS User Agents
Review for Other Groups
- HTML5 review by UAWG notes
- Keyboard Concepts for HTML5 Discussion
- Comments on Web Applications Working Group Charter
Planning and Coordination
- Guideline 1.2
- Guideline 1.4 Text Customization Proposal
- Guideline 1.11
- Guideline 2.7
- Guideline 2.9
- now 2.11
- guideline 2.8
- Keyboard, Focus, and Navigation Restructuring
- Definition of User Agent
- Definition of a User Agent & Examples
- Location Hierarchy
- Components of UAAG 2.0 Conformance Claims - Platform Limitations Note