Open Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 42 open actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-882 (edit) open Address with uawg adding "description" to 4.1.6 (kf, see review notes from f2f day 3) Kelly Ford 2013-09-05
ACTION-883 (edit) open Bring up sc 3.2.5 settings change confirmation to the group. Kelly Ford 2013-09-05
ACTION-884 (edit) open Reword 1.9.2 for both sources Greg Lowney 2013-09-12
ACTION-886 (edit) open Rewrite definition of alternative content - include bullet for <abbr title=foo>, change sentence for text-alternatives for non-text content Jim Allan 2013-09-12
ACTION-891 (edit) open Refine the definition of documentation to rule out the conformance claim, user forum questions, etc. Jan Richards 2013-10-03
ACTION-892 (edit) open Update the intent of the ier of 3.3.2 to try to addess greg's concerns in http://lists.w3.org/archives/public/w3c-wai-ua/2013julsep/0111.html. Jan Richards 2013-10-03
ACTION-911 (edit) open Propose a definition of "text customization, set text characteristics" that might be able to bundle the proposed guideline 1.4 notes Jan Richards 2013-10-24
ACTION-918 (edit) open Raise 1.6.4 bullet 4 explain what spoken literally means at next meeting. number sc very detailed, punctuation should be also Jim Allan 2013-11-18
ACTION-919 (edit) open Raise homophones in tonal languages. Jim Allan 2013-11-18
ACTION-920 (edit) open Raise issue with kim of scroll bars always visible is important for voice only users. how important? Greg Lowney 2013-11-18
ACTION-921 (edit) open Raise why 1.8.10 is aa. this is very easy. should be a. Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-922 (edit) open Raise 1.8.11 wording Greg Lowney 2013-11-19
ACTION-923 (edit) open Raise adding 'user context' profile part of indieui as part of ua profiles and preferences Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-924 (edit) open Review 2.1.2 active and inactive focus and viewports. Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-925 (edit) open Review spreadsheet to find 'extension' and input urls Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-927 (edit) open Consider whether we actually introduce a new requirement into the "limited conformance for extensions" section of the conformance section, when it really should be a success criterion in the main body of the document. regarding the sentence "the add-in must not cause the combined user agent (hosting user agent plus installed extension or plug-in) to fail any success criteria... Greg Lowney 2013-11-19
ACTION-928 (edit) open Review speeech-api for inclusion in uaag in implementing document https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-931 (edit) open Write test for gl 1.1 Jim Allan 2013-12-12
ACTION-950 (edit) open Write additional intent for 2.4.5 stating the media player is the user agent that will search captions, the parent ua (desktop browser) does not know the captions exist, only the player does. and only the player can search the captions Jim Allan 2014-03-06
ACTION-975 (edit) open Review document for explicit use of uaui or rc and report back Jim Allan 2014-05-08
ACTION-981 (edit) open Create or modify an sc (1.7x) to allow for multiple user stylesheets. Jim Allan 2014-05-29
ACTION-1003 (edit) open Add more to the 3.2.x sc's intent to call out that it could be auto-detected or user entered and could be editable. Jan Richards 2014-07-31
ACTION-1014 (edit) open Look at how we reference applicablability to just the user agent and ensure he's happy with it based off of 2.9.1 discussion. Kelly Ford 2014-08-21
ACTION-1015 (edit) open Review and revise ier for 2.9.1. Kelly Ford 2014-08-21
ACTION-1016 (edit) open Shorten and clarify 2.9.1 based on group thinking that it only applies to user agent ui and reflect gl's belief that it is too long. Kelly Ford 2014-08-21
ACTION-1037 (edit) open Remove the note in 1.4.3 Jeanne F Spellman 2014-10-30
ACTION-1038 (edit) open Renumber 1.6 to reorder the aaa in the middle of the guideline. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-10-30
ACTION-1039 (edit) open Post agenda for tpac and include lists of links to current. also update home page with these links. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-10-30
ACTION-1040 (edit) open Update the ier of 1.2.1 to reflect removing the metadata component. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-11-03
ACTION-1041 (edit) open Rewrite 1.3.2 to make testing easier Jan Richards 2014-11-03
ACTION-1042 (edit) open Review duplicate items, make a proposal Jim Allan 2014-11-03
ACTION-1043 (edit) open Update the ier for 2.2.2 for the changes to the sc to landmarks. Jan Richards 2014-11-04
ACTION-1044 (edit) open Review media a11y requirements for 1.1.6 resize, reposition of media Jim Allan 2014-11-04
ACTION-1045 (edit) open Put use of viewport term review in next week's meeting Jeanne F Spellman 2014-11-04
ACTION-1046 (edit) open Add the example to 1.1.3 people who find high contrast painful and want a low contrast font. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-11-04
ACTION-1047 (edit) open Split 1.1.5 so that the first two bullets are a and the third bullet is aa. ier and handles must be split as well. Kimberly Patch 2014-11-04
ACTION-1048 (edit) open Review uaag 2.0 to remove rfc 2119 words Jeanne F Spellman 2014-11-04
ACTION-1049 (edit) open Make sure that repecting os settings is more clear in 5.1.3 Jan Richards 2014-11-04
ACTION-1050 (edit) open Do an editing pass to change search results to in-page search results. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-11-04
ACTION-1051 (edit) open Craft new sc 1.1.1 that fundamentally everything the browser renders by default (text, controls, etc.) must be accessible by the keyboard, meet minimum contrast, and scales when the user scales content. write sc, iert Jim Allan 2014-11-04
ACTION-1052 (edit) open Consider how to tag (in the reference document) whether the sc applies to (is usually implemented in) base browsers, extensions, readers, media players, os's Jan Richards 2014-11-04
ACTION-1053 (edit) open Research the difference between the two tests in a.3.6.1 Jan Richards 2014-11-06

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.27 2014-02-12 10:08:41 dom Exp $