ACTION-505: With JA to consider how multimedia and executable requirements in 2.11 might be improved?

With JA to consider how multimedia and executable requirements in 2.11 might be improved?

State:
closed
Person:
Jan Richards
Due on:
December 2, 2011
Created on:
February 10, 2011
Related emails:
  1. minutes: UAWG telecon 9 august 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-08-09)
  2. Agenda: UAWG 9 Aug 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-08-07)
  3. Agenda: UAWG 28 June 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-06-26)
  4. What's left? Updated for 19 June (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-06-19)
  5. Agenda: 14 June 2012 UAWG telecon (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-06-12)
  6. Agenda: UAWG meeting 7 June 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-06-06)
  7. What's left? [aka Forensics after F2F] (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-06-05)
  8. Notes from sub-group organizing outstanding actions (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-03-26)
  9. User Agent Working Group Minutes, 10 Feb 2011 (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2011-02-10)

Related notes:

To reflect renumbering, changed 2.9 in title to 2.11.

Greg Lowney, 26 Mar 2012, 18:18:29

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2012/ED-UAAG20-20120628/

Jeanne F Spellman, 3 Jul 2012, 14:55:46

Display change log.


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $