Edit ACTION-503: Rewrite IER for 2.11.2 for next week Feb 17

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. What's left? [aka Forensics after F2F] (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-06-05) (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-06-05)
  2. Notes from sub-group organizing outstanding actions (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-03-26) (from jeanne@w3.org on 2012-03-26)
  3. SC and Action Items for Thursday Call (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-03-20) (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-03-20)
  4. minutes: 10 Mar 2011 UAWG (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-03-10) (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-03-10)
  5. partial regrets (from kim@redstartsystems.com on 2011-03-10) (from kim@redstartsystems.com on 2011-03-10)
  6. re-rewrite Action-503 - 2.9.2 Time-Based Media Load-only (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-03-09) (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-03-09)
  7. User Agent Working Group Telecon 10 March 2010 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-03-08) (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-03-08)
  8. rewrite: ACTION-503 - 2.9.2 Time-Based Media Load-Only (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-02-17) (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-02-17)
  9. User Agent Working Group Teleconference, 17 Feb 2011 (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2011-02-17) (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2011-02-17)
  10. survey responses for 2/17 (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2011-02-17) (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2011-02-17)
  11. Action-503 rewrite 2.9.2 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-02-14) (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-02-14)
  12. User Agent Working Group Minutes, 10 Feb 2011 (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2011-02-10) (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2011-02-10)

Related notes:

To reflect renumbering, changed title from "ACTION-503: Rewrite IER for 2.9.2 for next week Feb 17" to "ACTION-503: Rewrite IER for 2.11.2 for next week Feb 17".

Greg Lowney, 26 Mar 2012, 18:15:17

http://www.w3.org/2011/03/10-ua-minutes.html#item02

Jeanne F Spellman, 6 Jun 2012, 00:18:41


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $