ACTION-467: Revise 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 make proposal to the group

Revise 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 make proposal to the group

State:
closed
Person:
Jim Allan
Due on:
December 2, 2011
Created on:
November 10, 2010
Related emails:
  1. minutes: UAWG 31 May 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-05-31)
  2. RE: Action-467 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 again (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2012-05-31)
  3. Action-467 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 again (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-05-30)
  4. Re: Agenda: UAWG telecon 31 May 2012 (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2012-05-30)
  5. Agenda: UAWG telecon 31 May 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-05-30)
  6. Minutes 24 May 2012 - User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2012-05-24)
  7. Re: grets. Agenda: User Agent Working Group Teleconference 24 May 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-05-24)
  8. RE: Agenda: User Agent Working Group Teleconference 24 May 2012 (from jrichards@ocadu.ca on 2012-05-23)
  9. Agenda: User Agent Working Group Teleconference 24 May 2012 (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2012-05-22)
  10. Agenda: User Agent Working Group Teleconference 17 May 2012 (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2012-05-15)
  11. Re: Agenda: UAWG 10 May 2012 (from kim@redstartsystems.com on 2012-05-09)
  12. Re: Agenda: UAWG 10 May 2012 (from gcl-0039@access-research.org on 2012-05-09)
  13. Agenda: UAWG 10 May 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-05-09)
  14. Agenda UAWG 3 May 2012 telecon (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-05-01)
  15. RE: Agenda: UAWG April 26, 2012 (from jrichards@ocadu.ca on 2012-04-24)
  16. Agenda: UAWG April 26, 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-04-24)
  17. Agenda: UAWG Telecon 19 April 2012 (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2012-04-17)
  18. Agenda: UAWG Telecon 12 April 2012 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-04-10)
  19. minutes: 5 Apr 2012 Telecon (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-04-05)
  20. SC and Action Items for Thursday Call (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2012-03-20)
  21. Minutes of the UAWG non-F2F Video conference of 10 November 2010 (from jeanne@w3.org on 2010-11-10)

Related notes:

this is from 2010. old 1.22.1 was removed from document. other action items supersede this one action-722

Jim Allan, 19 Apr 2012, 15:40:00

Changelog:

Created action 'Revise 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 make proposal to the group' assigned to Jim Allan, due 2010-11-17

10 Nov 2010, 20:16:56

Due date changed to 2011-12-02

Kelly Ford, 7 Nov 2011, 22:05:43

Status changed to 'closed'

Jim Allan, 19 Apr 2012, 15:40:00


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $