ACTION-249: And MH to rework 4.9.6 to tease out audio from speech, and fine tune rates
And MH to rework 4.9.6 to tease out audio from speech, and fine tune rates
- Jim Allan
- Due on:
- November 26, 2009
- Created on:
- November 19, 2009
- Related emails:
- Minutes: Nov 19 2009 telecon (from email@example.com on 2009-11-19)
4.9.6 Change Rate of Time-based Media
The user can adjust playback rate of prerecorded content such that all of the following are true (Level A):
- The playback rate of the recorded audio and/or video tracks should be user adjustable between 50% and 250% of real time.
- Recorded speech, whose playback rate has been adjusted by the user,
should maintain pitch in order to prevent degradation of the speech quality.
- Audio and video tracks are expected remain synchronized,across the playback range.
- The UA should provide a function that resets the playback rate to
Created action 'And MH to rework 4.9.6 to tease out audio from speech, and fine tune rates' assigned to Jim Allan, due 2009-11-2619 Nov 2009, 18:47:00
Status changed to 'pending review'Jim Allan, 30 Nov 2009, 15:23:33
Status changed to 'closed'Jim Allan, 3 Dec 2009, 19:45:59