Changes between 31 March and 11 June UAGL Techniques Documents
This revision is a major restructuring of the document.
- It has been aligned with the
5 May Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines in
structure and style.
- The Table of contents has been simplified and condensed.
- There is a checkpoint map for navigating from checkpoints
- A new section 2 has been added: "How the Techniques are Organized"
- New information is available in:
- 4.1: systems conventions
- 4.2: testing
- 4.3: accessibility interfaces
- 5.3.3: Harvey's notes added
- Information on SMIL accessibility in 7 is new.
- Appendix 9 is new.
- The "Services" appendix is new. It's for very dynamic
information that is outside of W3C's purview.
Ian B. Jacobs
Last modified: Fri Jun 11 18:42:57 EDT 1999