WAI UA Telecon for April 25th, 2002
Date: Thursday, 18 April 2002
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (18:00-19:30
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617)
- Next meeting 25 April
Chair: Jon Gunderson
Scribe: Ian Jacobs
- IJ: Add a note to 12.2 (documentation) to remind people that APIs
- IJ: Update techniques document with RS
- IJ: Send proposal for Guideline 10 modifications based on today's
- IJ: Propose text to the UAWG on conformance profiles for use by other
- IJ: Review UAAG 1.0 for which checkpoints should be "all formats" v.
"formats that are part of the claim".
- JG: Write up user scenarios for why non-text-based highlighting
important for users; notably which users.
for additional questions:
- JG: Clarify why "Max rating" used in some cases (in low
implementation experience section) and "Avg rating" in some cases. Also, delete
"+/-" with P (round down from G to P)
- RS: Write up paragraph about the importance of thread-safe access for
- ALL: Send to the WG the top 5 things you need through an API.
Deadline: 4 April 2002
- HB: Find out what SVG WG is doing these days in the way of test
suites, and find out how to get UAAG 1.0 requirements incorporated.
- IJ: Update issues list.
- JG: Contact developers for requirements