Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the RDWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Topics for the Catalogue
These are topics that we intend to move to the catalogue (but probably not symposiums) and are awaiting write up. However, if you'd like to run an extra symposium on any of these, please complete the catalogue topic and then we can promote it to a symposium.
- Main Page
- Research Topics (view or suggest)
- Catalogue Topics (Drafts for Discussion)
- Instructions for Authors
- Step-by-Step Guide for Symposium Chairs/Editors
- Tips for Accessibility-Aware Research
- User Evaluation Methods for Web Accessibility Evaluation (User evaluation, evaluation, conformance, guidelines.)
- Accessible Security (Security, Privacy, Language, Questions, Easy to read)
- Cloud Computing Accessibility (Chances, Risks, Tools) + Ubiquitous Web Accessibility (Guidelines, Evaluation, Accessible Tools.)
- Static Documents on the Web: Document Accessibility (Guidelines, Static Documents, Structure & Design, File Formats)
- Sign Language on the Web + Accessible gestures - Peter
- Cognitive, Emotion, and Affective Computing Accessibility - Yehya, Annika - linked to Dyslexia & Cognitive Accessibility
- Dyslexia & Cognitive Accessibility - Luz + Kerstin - Linked to Cognitive, Emotion, and Affective Computing Accessibility