This Wiki page is edited by participants of the Protocols and Formats Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Most linked-to pages
Showing below up to 13 results starting with #1.
- Web Technology Accessibility Guidelines (3 links)
- HTML Task Force (3 links)
- Plan for WTAG Development (2 links)
- Scribe List (2 links)
- Specification Review Task Force (2 links)
- CSS/braille css requirements (2 links)
- Use Cases for Extended Descriptions (2 links)
- CSS/tactile braille and haptic (2 links)
- Role/form (2 links)
- Talk:Role/Vocab (2 links)
- Outline Core User Agent Implementation Guide (2 links)
- ARIA (2 links)
- WTAG/User Needs (2 links)