This Wiki page is edited by participants of the Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
- 1 Table of content
- 2 NOTE
- 2.1 Section 1: Introduction
- 2.2 Section 2: The Problem
- 2.3 Section 3: Strategies
- 2.4 Section 4: The Roadmap for filling the Gaps in Standards
- 2.5 Section 5: The Roadmap for filling the Gaps in Authoring Techniques
- 2.6 Section 6: The Roadmap for filling the Gaps in Browsers
- 2.7 Section 7: The Roadmap for filling the Gaps in Middleware and User Agents
- 2.8 References
Table of content
We are using this wiki page (and sub pages) as a white board for building a document and collecting notes. Information on this page should NOT be quoted.