This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Changes related to "Main Page"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
15 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Meetings; 10:10 . . (+469) . . Charles (→HTML5 Accessibility Task Force Teleconferences: f2f meeting info)
- (diff | hist) . . Meetings; 10:06 . . (+90) . . Charles (added link to upcoming face to face. Should track past meetings too...)
2 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Browser Bug Trackers; 15:48 . . (-18) . . Liam (→Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- (diff | hist) . . Browser Bug Trackers; 15:45 . . (-2) . . Liam (→Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- (diff | hist) . . N Browser Bug Trackers; 15:43 . . (+243) . . Liam (Created page with "== Bug Trackers for Web Browsers == === Microsoft Internet Explorer === https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/SearchResults.aspx?SearchQuery=accessibility ...")