This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From HTML accessibility task force Wiki
This wiki space is intended for the use of the Canvas API sub-group of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. Content in this wiki is developmental, and should be considered (and cited) as such.
Canvas Sub-Group Meetings & Minutes
Next meeting: Monday December 16th, 2013 at 6:00 PM Boston Time (use as reference)
The Canvas sub-team will meet on Monday's at 6:00 PM Boston Time until work is concluded. Meeting information is as follows:
- IRC: server: irc.w3.org, channel: #html-a11y.
- Zakim Code: 2119# (a11y#)
- Should work on drawCustomFocusRing go to L2?
- Should scrollPathIntoView refer to fallback elements rather than "notional children" having a defined location?
Canvas Accessibility: Bugs, Issues & Proposals
(See also Canvas Accessibility Use Cases.)
Bugs: Unresolved w/ a11y_canvas
It has been decided that the following bugs will not have the "a11ytf" keyword applied to them at this time. This does not mean the task force has no interest in them. But they are bugs with no immediate task force work plan. The task force may review them in the future.
- Canvas Element Accessibility Issues (2007 to date) - This HTML WG Wiki Page provides a detailed account of the Issue, Status, Use Cases, AT Support, Rationale, Proposed Solutions, Related E-mail.
- Canvas Change Proposals