This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Bugs/Bugs Awaiting A11yTF Keyword Decision
From HTML accessibility task force Wiki
Bugs Awaiting "a11ytf" Keyword Decision
The following is the backlog of bugs that have had no "a11ytf" keyword decision made. For information on criteria for acceptance please visit Brainstorming "a11ytf" Keyword Criteria.
HTML5 Spec Bugs Awaiting Decision
Bugs on Document HTML5 Specification - Ian Hickson editor.
Text Alternatives Techniques Bugs Awaiting Decision
Bugs on Document HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives Bugs - Steve Faulkner editor.
HTML: The Markup Language Reference Bugs Awaiting Decision
Bugs on Document The Markup Language Reference Accessibility Bugs - Michael(tm) Smith editor.
HTML Working Group Decision Policy Bugs Awaiting Decision
Bugs on Document HTML Working Group Decision Policy - Maciej Stachowiak, Paul Cotton, Sam Ruby editors.
- HTML5 Accessibility Bugs
- Weekly Resolved and Rejected Bugs Reports
- Escalating a Bug to an Issue
- A11yTF Keyword Criteria
- Initial Set of "A11y" Bugs which Were Determined NOT to Have the "A11yTF" Keyword Applied to Them - January 2009.
- Initial Set of "A11y" Bugs which Were Determined to Have the "A11yTF" Keyword Applied to Them - January 2009.
- Issues Accessibility Issues
- Accessibility Change Proposal Status
- Accessibility Change Proposal Information
- HTML Working Group Decision Policy
- HTML5 A11y Task Force Home Page