This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From HTML accessibility task force Wiki
The Bug Triage sub-team reviews bugs filed against the HTML5 specification, to determine their relevance to the HTML Accessibility Task Force. Major activities include:
- Reviewing new bugs to determine whether the TF should take ownership of them.
- Monitoring bugs under TF ownership to make sure they are actively pursued.
- Liaising with the TF to make sure resolved bugs have been dealt with satisfactorily, and that solutions for fixed bugs are implemented.
The Bug Triage teleconference is on Wednesdays at 2pm UTC for 60 minutes. Use the following details to join:
- Zakim phone: +1.617.761.6200
- Zakim SIP: email@example.com
- Passcode: 2119#
- IRC server: irc.w3.org:6667
- IRC channel: #a11y-bugs
Discussion is carried out on the public HTML A11y mailing list.
The Bug Triage sub-team facilitator is Léonie Watson, and W3C staff contact is Michael Cooper. Other members:
- Hans Hillen.
- John Foliot.
- Mark Sadecki.
- Suzanne Taylor.
- Joseph O'Connor.
- Adrian Roselli.