This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
This wiki space is intended for the use of the Canvas API sub-group of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. Content in this wiki is developmental, and should be considered (and cited) as such.
Canvas Sub-Group Meetings & Minutes
Next meeting: Monday April 21th, 2014 at 6:00 PM Boston Time (use as reference)
The Canvas sub-team will meet on Monday's at 6:00 PM Boston Time until work is concluded. Meeting information is as follows:
- IRC: server: irc.w3.org, channel: #html-a11y.
- Zakim Code: 2119# (a11y#)
- Canvas Sub-Group Meeting Information
- Minutes from Canvas Sub-Group meetings
- drawFocusIfNeeded Testing
(for April 21th, 2014)
Tentative meeting scheduled to answer any questions RE: Canvas Accessibility Sub-Groups recent contributions to Canvas spec.
Canvas Accessibility: Bugs, Issues & Proposals
(See also Canvas Accessibility Use Cases.)
It has been decided that the following bugs will not have the "a11ytf" keyword applied to them at this time. This does not mean the task force has no interest in them. But they are bugs with no immediate task force work plan. The task force may review them in the future.
- Canvas Element Accessibility Issues (2007 to date) - This HTML WG Wiki Page provides a detailed account of the Issue, Status, Use Cases, AT Support, Rationale, Proposed Solutions, Related E-mail.
- Canvas Change Proposals