This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
The Bug Triage sub-team reviews bugs filed against the HTML5.x specifications, to determine their relevance to the HTML Accessibility Task Force. Major activities include:
- Reviewing new bugs to determine whether the TF should take ownership of them.
- Monitoring bugs under TF ownership to make sure they are actively pursued.
- Liaising with the TF to make sure resolved bugs have been dealt with satisfactorily, and that solutions for fixed bugs are implemented.
The Bug Triage team meets monthly via teleconference, on the third Wednesday of the month at 5pm UTC for 60 minutes. Use the following link to check for local times: Date and Time check
We use the Zakim teleconference system and Internet Relay Chat (IRC) to hold the Bug Triage meetings. Use the following details to join:
- Zakim phone: +1.617.761.6200
- Zakim SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passcode: 2119#
- IRC server: irc.w3.org:6667
- IRC channel: #a11y-bugs
Discussion is carried out on the public HTML A11y mailing list.
- 2014 Bug Triage minutes
- 2013 Bug Triage minutes
- 2012 Bug Triage minutes
- 2011 Bug Triage minutes
- 2010 Bug Triage minutes
The Bug Triage sub-team facilitator is Léonie Watson, and W3C staff contact is Mark Sadecki. Other members:
- Joseph O'Connor.
- Adrian Roselli.