ACTION-66: Prepare description of problem and basic proposed solution for bug 8885 - run first past bug triage team and then take to TF for consideration [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/28-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#action05]

Prepare description of problem and basic proposed solution for bug 8885 - run first past bug triage team and then take to TF for consideration [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/28-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#action05]

State:
closed
Person:
Michael Cooper
Due on:
October 12, 2010
Created on:
October 5, 2010
Associated Product:
Bug Triage
Related emails:
  1. [Minutes] HTML-A11Y TF Teleconference on 29 September (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-10-04)
  2. Minutes Bug Triage sub-team 1 February 2011 (from cooper@w3.org on 2011-02-01)
  3. [Bug 10938] Add <textual/> - a visible textual substitute element w/link capability (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-02-01)
  4. [Bug 10709] @title should be a required attribute for FRAME and IFRAME in HTML5 (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-02-01)
  5. [Bug 8885] Fallback mechanism for embedded content (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-02-01)
  6. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-11)
  7. Re: Video Poster image (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-11)
  8. Re: Video Poster image (from singer@apple.com on 2010-12-08)
  9. RE: Video Poster image (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2010-12-08)
  10. Re: Video Poster image (from singer@apple.com on 2010-12-08)
  11. Re: Video Poster image (from oedipus@hicom.net on 2010-12-08)
  12. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-12-08)
  13. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-12-05)
  14. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-04)
  15. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-04)
  16. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-12-03)
  17. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from eric.carlson@apple.com on 2010-12-03)
  18. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-03)
  19. RE: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-12-03)
  20. Re: Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-03)
  21. Video Poster image (was RE: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-12-03)
  22. Re: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from martin.kliehm@namics.com on 2010-12-03)
  23. Re: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-01)
  24. Re: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from martin.kliehm@namics.com on 2010-11-30)
  25. Re: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from cooper@w3.org on 2010-11-30)
  26. Re: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-11-25)
  27. Re: DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-11-25)
  28. DRAFT analysis of fallback mechanisms for embedded content ACTION-66 (from cooper@w3.org on 2010-11-24)
  29. RE: Bug 8885 - Fallback mechanism for embedded content (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-05)
  30. Minutes: HTML Accessibility Task Force Teleconference, 2010-10-14 [draft] (from everett@zufelt.ca on 2010-10-14)

Related notes:

Discussed 5 November 2010 in breakout of HTML FtF http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-html-wg-minutes. Michael and Martin to continue on this. Action is to do gap analysis on the various elements, what's in the spec, what's in current change proposals, and are additional bugs needed. Bug triage team will work on this together, starting at the 9 November 2010 meeting.

Michael Cooper, 5 Nov 2010, 09:20:56

[MichaelC]: Subsumed by text alternatives sub-team

19 Apr 2011, 13:29:24

Display change log.


Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>, Chair, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $