The IndieUI Working Group is no longer chartered to operate. The scope of its work are expected to be taken up in several other Working Groups:
- Web Platform may develop device-abstracted events similar in scope to IndieUI: Events;
- CSS may express some of the context properties from IndieUI: User Context as Media Queries;
- ARIA may build a module of additional context properties from IndieUI: User Context.
Resources from the IndieUI remain available to support long-term institutional memory, but this information is of historical value only.
All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of Independent User Interface. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 04:16, 15 November 2013 Cooper moved page Use Cases and Requirements to Events/Requirements (Organizing into sub pages)
- 15:22, 3 October 2012 Cooper deleted page Meetings/TPAC2012 (Deleted to make way for move)
- 15:22, 3 October 2012 Cooper moved page TPAC2012Meeting to Meetings/TPAC2012 (Supporting future organization of the meeting pages)