This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From WCAG WG
- F69 Example
- Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 due to using elements within data tables that obscure structural relationships
- Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 due to not using headers and id attributes to associate data cells to multiple headings
- Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 for not correctly marking up table headers
- Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 for incorrectly associating table headers and content via the headers and id attributes
- F59 - needs to be updated to not exclude conforming when ARIA used; see  for WG comments
Also see Category:Failure Techniques.