This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
This is the Meeting Page including Agenda for the HTML and ARIA Techniques Task Force (sponsored by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group) meeting in Lyon France on Thursday November 2 2012. This meeting is being held in conjunction with the W3C's annual 2012 Technical Plenary meeting week (aka simply TPAC).
- Meeting Host: W3C (as part of the TPAC 2012 Meeting Week)
- Remote participation: +1.617.761.6200 passcode = 9224
- IRC channel: irc.w3.org channel #html-techs-tf
- Date: Thursday, November 2, 2012
- Location: Cité Centre de Congrès de Lyon, Lyon, France
- Meeting Room = Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0 - Terreaux
Pre-registration for this meeting is Mandatory via the TPAC 2012 Meeting Registration service.
Specifications, Documents and References
Agenda Thursday November 1
All times are in Central European Standard Time.
- 09:00 - 09:30 : Introductions, logistics, etc.
- 09:30 - 10:00 : Review existing techniques
- 10:00 - 11:00 : Gap analysis: Review HTML5/ ARIA spec to see if there any techniques missing
- 11:00 - 11:30 : Break
- 11:30 - 12:30 : Workshop: How to write a technique
- 12:30 - 13:30 : Lunch
- 13:00 - 15:30 : Work on specific techniques
- 15:30 - 16:00 : Break
- 16:00 - 17:00 : Plans for moving forward