This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From WCAG WG
The following pages are not linked from or transcluded into other pages in WCAG WG.
Showing below up to 29 results starting with #1.
- "Purpose" and doc/app names
- Are there any new structures or relationships in HTML 5 or ARIA that could be used to link multiple reading-level versions of the same content
- Aria-Edit: F65: Failure of Success Criterion 1.1.1 due to omitting the alt attribute on img elements, area elements, and input elements of type "image"
- Aria-EditF65: Failure of Success Criterion 1.1.1 due to omitting the alt attribute on img elements, area elements, and input elements of type "image"
- Definition List usage
- Definition of "blinking"
- F44 Incorrect Tabindex Values
- F69: Failure of Success Criterion 1.4.4 when resizing visually rendered text up to 200 percent causes the text, image or control to be clipped, truncated or obscured
- F69 Zoom
- Main Page/SidebarNavResponse
- PDF In Development
- PDF Postponed
- PDF Ready for Review
- Techniques/ARIA error feedback forms
- Techniques/General/Using a static text alternative to describe a "talking head" video
- Techniques/HTML/Thoughts on HTML Table Techniques
- Techniques/HTML5/Using the required attribute to indicate a required input field
- Techniques/PDF/Ensuring correct tab and reading order in PDF documents
- Title=On Input Textbox
- Using @placeholder on input
- Using HTML5 article element
- Using HTML5 aside element
- Using HTML5 nav element
- Using HTML5 section element
- Using HTML5 section elements
- Using WAI-ARIA aria-checked="mixed"
- Using aria-activedescendant
- Using aria-label to provide invisible labels