Some questions to ask when developing interactive content
- Can the technologies relied upon meet WCAG 2.0? (Choosing baseline technologies)
- If a user isn't able to use the technologies required to view the content, what will their experience be?
- If an aspect of content (or interactivity) is modality-specific, is there an alternative available? (Guideline 4.2)
- Are XML schemas, APIs, or other customizable frameworks designed to support accessibility?
- Do the interactive aspects of interactive content interfere with accessibility?
- If users can submit or otherwise modify content, do the authoring tools provided within the content make it possible to meet WCAG? (ATAG)
- Are there global preferences that could be set to enhance accessibility? (SCR14)