Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
See the W3C WAI Education and Outreach Working Group EOWG home page for information about EOWG and our work.
- Promotion with Events - ACTIVE
- Promoting Easy Checks - ACTIVE
- Promoting Mobile Accessibility - ACTIVE
- Promoting WCAG as ISO - ACTIVE
- Promoting Accessibility in Courses & training resource suite - ACTIVE
- Promoting Business Case
- Promoting Components & ATAG
- Contacts for promotion
- Promoting Make Presentations Accessible - February 2012 (inactive)
- Promoting BAD - January 2012 (inactive)
- Promoting Contact Orgs Inaccessible Sites - December 2011 (inactive)
- Accessibility Intros Notes - ACTIVE
- Participating in WAI - ACTIVE
- How People Use the Web Notes - ACTIVE
- Flyer Notes
- BAD Notes - notes for updates, usage, etc.
- Eval Analysis - ACTIVE
- Easy Checks - ACTIVE
- WCAG-EM review - done for now
- Start with Accessibility - status: pending coordination with Shadi and WAI-ACT project
- Conformance Evaluation WCAG-EM Overview - status: complete (additional comments welcome)
- Archived Work on PreLimEval
Curriculum & Course Materials:
- Web Accessibility Before-After Demo (BAD)
- Web Accessibility Basics (inactive)
- Curriculum & Course Materials - overview page
Technical Document Review
- EOWG review of technical documents should focus on understandability, approachability, and ease-of-use. Look at the introduction, abstract, background, use cases, and other such sections. You can usually skip the technical sections.
- Make sure the Overview page is linked early in the Introduction and in the Abstract, as appropriate.
- Have a pretty high "filter" — that is, we usually will comment only on significant issues and not bother with minor things.
- Remember these are technical specifications/standards and have a different audience, format, and purpose that EO docs.
- (If you have comments on technical aspects beyond the education & outreach perspective, please submit them yourself.)
- Please write your comments as we would submit them as formal EOWG comments to the public-comments list.
- Clearly indicate where in the document your comment applies. Provide a link to where it is in the document.
- Briefly describe the issue.
- Provide suggestion for revision. (EOWG can help refine this, but please provide a draft.)
- (Optionally, you can include additional notes for EOWG consideration or discussion.)
- ARIA UA Implementation Guide
- Indie UI review
- longdesc review
- wcag2ict Overview
- WCAG review
- UAAG review
- ATAG review
- Easy DD
- WAI in the community
- Liaisons with WPDocs, CGs, etc
- Resource update & SEO
- RD Symposia Design
- WCAG basic - short summaries of requirements
- WAI Website Redesign
- template for new page
- Charter 2013 (inactive)
- IndieUI Overview (inactive)
- Business Case Notes (inactive)
- Mobile Overlap pages 2012 updates (inactive)
- New Mobile Accessibility overview/intro page (inactive)
- Developing Training Notes 2012 (inactive)
- WCAG Overview Notes (inactive)
- WCAG 2 FAQ Notes (inactive)
- Making Presentations Accessible Notes (inactive)
- Wiki Instructions (to move to WAI-Engage)
- Community Collaboration (inactive)
- Eval Methodology title brainstorming (inactive)
- ARB - Accessibility Responsibility Breakdown (moved to WAI-Engage wiki page ARB)