- If the editing view is non-web-based, then select
- Check all of the editing-views for status indicators (often used to indicate errors (e.g., spelling errors), tracked changes, hidden elements, or other information.), possibly from a product feature list or trial and error.
- If the authoring tool does not provide status indicators in any of its editing-views, select
- For each type of status indicator:
- Open or author content that will trigger the status indicator (e.g. with spelling errors, add a hidden element, etc.), then examine the indicator with the Web Content Accessibility Test Procedure. If an indicator does not pass, then select .
- Go to the next type of status indicator (if any).
- Select (all indicators must have passed)