- If the authoring tool does not include editing views that are capable of rendering audio-video, then select
- For each editing view that renders audio-video:
- Load the accessible test content file (any level), which contains time-based media (audio-video) with alternatives (e.g. captions, transcripts, audio-description), in the editing view.
- Check if the authoring tool allows the content being edited to be be previewed in a user agent (e.g. browser or media player) where the alternatives can be rendered. If so, go to the next editing view that renders audio-video.
- Check if the authoring tool can be set to render the alternatives itself. If not, select
- Go to the next editing view that renders audio-video (if any).
- Select (all editing views must have passed)