- If the authoring tool does not include editing views that are capable of rendering non-text content (e.g. images), then select
- If the authoring tool's editing views that render non-text content are only non-web-based, then select
- For each web-based editing view that renders non-text content:
- Load the accessible test content file (any level), which contains non-text content with text alternatives, in the editing view.
- Using the Web Content Accessibility Test Procedure, check if WCAG2 SC 1.1.1 is passed by the editing view. If not, select .
- Go to the next web-based editing view that renders non-text content (if any).
- Select (all editing views must have passed)